February's sweater was going to be the Tie Front Cardigan from the Holiday '06 edition of Vougue Knitting Magazine, but after looking through the patterns I wanted to make this year, I decided that there was at one pattern I wanted to make early do I could wear it before winter was over.This is a front panel in the frost flower lace pattern.
February's sweater is Sahara from stitchdiva.com. I like the construction of this pattern, and so far it's been a really quick knit.

3 comments:
I like your color choices.
Looking forward to seeing that lacy wrap!
You are done already! wowo, way to get in there! awesome colours. Can't wait to see the next one done! Now I have to finnish mine!
LOL
I love that deep red color. And lace. . . I bow to your needles. I'm such a lace spaz. Can't wait to see it done.
Post a Comment