Friday, May 18, 2007



I've been in something of a knitting slump the last couple of months, but I've made up for it by finishing two projects this week. Both are from Stephanie Japel's Fitted Knits.





This is the Coquette Lace Tube Top. I liked the pattern. The only modification I made was cutting out one repeat of the lace pattern. I used Cascade Pima Tencel in Leaf.















The Drop-Stitch Lace Tank was a really quick knit. I Started it last
Friday and finished on Thursday. I used Cascade Pima Melange in
Tudor Rose.

3 comments:

Stefaneener said...

That's a pretty dramatic end-of-slump pair!

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

You did a wonderful job on both of these projects. I love the color. I like to look at others color choices to inspire me, I tend to use red and turquoise colors. I am tagging you for the 7 random facts meme. Have fun, I did.

Rain said...

They both look fantastic. What a way to end a slump.