Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lotusknits tagged me for the seven random facts thing, which is totally awesome.






  1. I can say the alphabet backwards. I learned this because my dream is to be on Jeopardy and say the alphabet backwards. It doesn't really even matter if I win.


  2. Fish scare me. I'm not sure why, but I guess that's why it's an irrational fear. It's the large bug-eyed ones that scare me the most. The pretty, colorful ones don't really bother me too much, so I can watch Finding Nemo, and sharks ,for some reason, don't bother me at all.

  3. I'm obsessed with the show Lost. The only podcast in my ipod that isn't knitting related is the Lost podcast. I've never missed an episode. There are shows I like, like House, that are consistently better, but I only catch that when I remember it's on.

  4. I have the biggest crush on Ewan MacGregor. I have ever since Moulin Rouge. I think it's the accent.
  5. I've used an insulin pump for the last nine years.
  6. I used to take oil painting classes when I was twelve. Mostly just wet on wet, Bob Ross kind of stuff. It's something I've always meant to start again but never really had the time.
  7. I played Rapunzel in Sondheim's Into the Woods when I was in college. The main reason I got the part was because I was one of the few people in my very small college that could hit b-flat above high c. My usual contribution to the theater department was making costumes.


No comments: